We Cover All Costs Until You Receive A Settlement Or Trial Award
7 Essential Steps After An Auto Accident
A sudden car crash can leave you frightened and injured. It can be difficult for victims to keep their best interests top of mind in the hectic minutes following a collision. Following these essential steps after an auto accident to help you receive the medical help and coverage you need to recover damages:
- Report the accident to police before leaving the scene. Call 911 right away.
- Exchange insurance and driver information before either of you leave the scene.
- Call your insurance agent to let them know about the accident.
- Do not talk to the other driver’s insurance company before you speak with your own.
- Call a lawyer experienced with personal injury and motor vehicle accidents.
- Take pictures with a cellphone if you are able — If you are injured, avoid moving until help arrives.
- Make an appointment with a doctor or go to the hospital right away.
We Will Fight For Your Recovery After A Crash
When you are able, speak in detail with an attorney to provide the facts of the accident. Together, you can decide if using a lawyer is necessary. Gabrielson Law Offices, Ltd. can discuss your accident immediately, or contact us days, months or even years later. The earlier you can talk with Attorney Stephen Gabrielson, the better chance your case may have in court. Speaking early on with a lawyer is beneficial when witnesses still have a fresh memory of the accident.
Get Help After Your Auto Accident | Talk To Us For Free
We serve Brainerd and Sartell area clients in Minnesota. We are a contingency-fee based firm that can help with your accident and personal injury claims. Clients never pay money upfront, and you will pay no attorneys’ fees if we cannot help you recover money. We can help with case settlements or trial verdicts.
Call today at 320-259-5588 or use our online form to arrange a free consultation. We have two office locations or can speak to you at your home, office or hospital room if you cannot come to Sartell or Brainerd.
Civil Trial Law
Certified by the
MN State Board of Legal Certification