Do You Need Compensation For A Motor Vehicle Accident?
If you’ve been injured due to another driver’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation for medical bills, lost wages and other associated expenses. This money can go a long way to helping you get back on your feet so you can move forward after this devastating experience.
At Gabrielson Law Offices, LTD., we offer caring and thorough personal injury legal services to people in St. Cloud, Brainerd and throughout Minnesota. Our firm — headed by a skilled car accident lawyer with more than 20 years of experience — strives to understand the circumstances of your case and caters our services to your specific needs. We are results-driven and committed to the success of your motor vehicle accident claim.
20+ Years Of Legal Experience You Can Rely On
Our principal attorney, Stephen D. Gabrielson, has represented clients with cases that seemed impossible to settle. Whether other parties denied liability or insurance companies refused to pay, Attorney Stephen Gabrielson’s detailed approach to investigation and discovery has allowed many clients to achieve fair settlement results. Further, to our knowledge, no attorney in the St. Cloud/Brainerd area has tried as many cases for injury victims as we have in the past two decades. We have proven time and time again that we will fight to get justice for car crash victims.
In Minnesota, insurers compensate drivers for medical expenses and a portion of income loss. If your case involves serious injury or fatality, we will take all steps to prepare and prove your claim against the negligent driver. Our firm has the experience, knowledge, and resources to help you recover the financial compensation you deserve after an auto accident.
In addition to car accidents, our successful record of settlements and trial verdicts includes:
- Truck accidents, including 18-wheeler semitruck accidents, delivery vans, construction vehicles and all other types of commercial vehicles on Northern and Central Minnesota highways
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcyclists have the same right to the road as all other drivers, and we seek justice when they are hurt.
- Bicycle accidents: Bike riders have less protection than those they share the road with, and the outcome of a collision with a motor vehicle may be life-changing. We stand beside them in bike accident cases.
- Pedestrian accidents: Pedestrians should be safe on crosswalks and elsewhere. When they are hit by careless drivers, we take action.
- Boating accidents: 10,000 lakes offer many opportunities for fun, but can also be the scene of serious accidents when negligence is involved.
- ATV and snowmobile accidents: Northern and Central Minnesota are beloved by residents and visitors for their woodlands and beautiful scenery. We represent anyone injured by careless parties.
What Causes Motor Vehicle Accidents?
Negligence comes in many forms on the streets of Minnesota. Some of the common causes of automobile accidents that we see in the personal injury claims we handle are:
- Accidents caused by drunk drivers
- Accidents involving bar or restaurant liability (Dram Shop)
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist (UIM) accidents
- Construction zone accidents
- Texting and driving and other distracted driver accidents
- Accidents caused by speeding or reckless drivers
We stand up for drivers hurt in car wrecks, as well as passengers.
Compassionate And Focused Representation For You
At Gabrielson Law Offices, LTD., we understand that car accidents can cause life-changing injuries. Attorney Stephen Gabrielson has represented victims of back, neck, spinal cord and brain injuries. He will help you achieve positive results and find health and happiness after an accident. Our firm will also provide you and your loved ones with assistance and information to aid in your recovery.
We aim to make the legal process as simple, straightforward, and hassle-free as possible. Our thorough preparation allows us to face each of our clients’ unique claims with confidence. Our years of experience give us the upper hand in settlement negotiations or trial and enable us to find the right solution for each client. Our commitment to compassionate service lets us serve the residents of Minnesota with care and respect.
Contact Us For A Free Case Evaluation
You can trust us the minute you walk through our door. Call us at 320-259-5588 or use our online form to schedule a free consultation at one of our two office locations in Sartell or Brainerd, or a place convenient for you and your family.