We Cover All Costs Until You Receive A Settlement Or Trial Award
Stephen D. Gabrielson
James Eric Gabrielson
James "Jim" Gabrielson lives in Sartell, Minnesota. Jim has worked in various capacities at Gabrielson Law Offices since he was 16. After obtaining a B.S. in Business Economics from the University of St. Thomas, he returned to work full-time at Gabrielson Law Offices and acted as the office manager for several years. Jim enjoyed working with his father, Stephen Gabrielson, and decided to return to the University of St. Thomas to earn his legal degree. He then began working as an attorney for Gabrielson Law Offices. He was made a Partner in the firm in January of 2021. Jim is currently the Managing Partner of the Law Firm.
Jim handles personal injury and wrongful death claims. He enjoys the variety of work in the cases he handles and researching applicable statutory and case law.
Jim is admitted to practice in Minnesota State Courts, the Federal District Court for the District of Minnesota, and the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals.
Outside of work, Jim enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, and the outdoors; most notably hunting and gardening/landscaping. He is active in social and environmental charitable organizations. Prior to suffering a back injury, he played several years of "Town Ball" amateur baseball. He remains a big fan of Minnesota sports and has held season tickets for the St. Cloud State Men's Hockey program for a number of years.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury 80%
- Wrongful Death 15%
- Product Liability 5%
- Minnesota, 2020
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 2021
- University of St. Thomas School of Law, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, Minnesota
- B.S. - 2010
- Major: Business Economics
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Association for Justice, 2020 to Present
- American Bar Association, 2020 to Present
- Minnesota Association for Justice, 2020 to Present
- Minnesota State Bar Association, 2020 to Present
- Stearns-Benton Bar Association, 2020 to Present
Current Employment Postion
- Managing Partner
Civil Trial Law
Certified by the
MN State Board of Legal Certification